By using our services, you are agree to the following Company Policies set forth
If a client arrives more than 5 minutes late for their appointment time, The Waxing Studio may not be able to accommodate some, or all, of the scheduled services due to booking constraints. If the remaining appointment time will not allow for completion of the scheduled services, the client will be asked to reschedule for a later date and time. The Waxing Studio suggests that clients arrive shortly before their scheduled appointment time to allow adequate time for the check-in process to take place, and to avoid any rescheduling for late arrivals.
In order to best accomodate all Clients needs, The Waxing Studio requires 24 hour cancellation notice for all appointments. A $25 dollar cancellation fee may be assessed for a "no call no show" on appointments at our discretion. We appreciate all assistance in providing our Service Providers sufficient notice of any changes to scheduled appointment times.
Limits of Liability
All clients are required to complete a Waxing Consent and Authorization form prior to recieving any services. Clients are required to disclose any skin conditions, allergies, or medications that may adversely affect their skin prior to recieving any waxing services. Client use of any skin care products containing hydroxies, Accutane, or Retin-A and other A products must also be disclosed, since these products can cause tearing or removal of layers of skin where waxing is performed.
By using services provided by The Waxing Studio, client understands and agrees to the following:
• An adverse reaction during their waxing treatment may occur.
• Client authorizes The Waxing Studio and it's staff to perform specified waxing treatments and hereby releases The Waxing Studio and it's officers, employees, agents, and assigns, from any and all liability arising from, or as a result of, the waxing treatment they receive.
• Client assumes full and complete responsiblity for any personal injury, loss or damage to their health, or loss or damage to their property as a result of the waxing treatment they receive at The Waxing Studio.
• The Waxing Studio cannot and does not claim to diagnose or give advice on any medical conditions of the skin and/or otherwise.
• Client agrees to seek immediate medical attention and advice from a qualified physician or medical facility should any irritation or adverse reaction occur.